Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Bloggies

Thanks to everyone who voted

I didn't win, which is quite frankly no surprise. But I did want to say a big thanks to everyone who did vote for me and I was well pleased to get into the finals for two categories anyway. Amazing, that the voters found books to be sexier than sex, as I was actually pretty staggered that
Belle De Jour didn't win the best topical category we were both finalists for. Och well better luck next year and commisserations to The Big Smoker, The Guardian's Blog, Green Fairy and Little Red Boat who were the only blogs in the finals that I read regularly.


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, March 16, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
" data-count="horizontal" expr:data-url='data:blog.canonicalUrl' data-via="Anniemole">Tweet http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/03/bloggies.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS